WELCOME TO ARTS ALIVE! 2019
Sunday, Sept. 15th, 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Arts Alive! 2019, our annual arts festival,will be held from 1:00 to 5:00pm on Sunday, Sept. 15 at the Hylton Performing Arts Center, 10960 George Mason Circle, Manassas VA 20110.
- Admission to the event will be free and will be held on Sunday Sept 15th, rain or shine.
- The performing arts will be on four stages: Merchant Hall and the Gregory Theater inside the Hylton, and the Patio Stage and Tent Stage outdoors. The Hylton team will be responsible for basic stage set-upon event day. Prep time and space will be limited, so you should arrive ready to perform!
- Visual arts will be on display in the Didlake Grand Foyer and other locations through out the Hylton.These items may also be available for sale if your group manages its own sales.
- Creative writers will be accommodated for readings, story telling, book signings, etc.
- Classes and demonstrations can be offered outside – i.e. instrument petting zoo, arts classes, dance demonstrations, a sing-a-long.
- The Arts Council will setup a single display area outside where all of our members can provide information about their organization or business.
ARTS ALIVE 2017 RECAP
Thank you to all who came out to enjoy a full day of arts performances, exhibits, food, and fun! An estimated 2500 people attended Arts Alive! 2017.
Here’s what people had to say about the event:
I brought my daughter and 3 of her friends on Sunday and they were still talking about it the next day: “Yesterday was really fun!’ one of them said to me as she bounced off the school bus. All 4 girls are between 10-11 years old and they really got a lot out of the activities and performances.
— Woodbridge Flute Choir Member
I have attended Arts Alive for many years and found this one to be the best yet. It was ran organized, ran smoothly, and had a good variety of groups, entertainment, and vendors.
— Cathy C.