FY22 Arts Grants – Final Report Instructions
FINAL REPORTS FY22 DUE BY JULY 1

 

General Operating Grant and New & Emerging Award Recipients

The purpose of the final report is to provide information to Prince William County for each grant distributed to an arts organization. Grantees who fail to complete this report by the deadline risk receiving any future Prince William County funds. It is the grantee’s responsibility to retain this form. First partial payment is 70% of the award with disbursements beginning early fiscal year 2022; final payment is the remaining 30% of award beginning only after a completed receipt of final report Part I, and no sooner than Dec. 31, 2021.

All grantees must submit financials by the deadline, covering the grant period July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022, regardless of the organization’s fiscal year.

*In addition, General Operating grantees with annual budgets over $250,000 are required to submit an opinioned audited financial statement (a first submission of financials is still required by the July deadline, but can be an unaudited profit/loss summary).
PART I – FINAL REPORT FORM
Please provide answers to all the questions for your organization’s grant category, following the numbered sequence. Identify your answers with both the heading and number of the section. Use a typeface of 10 points or larger. Use only 8 1/2” x 11” pages. Be sure to label the top of each page of the report with the Page Number
AND Organization.

1. Type Grantee Information: Organization Name, Address, and Organization Contact– Name & Title, Email address and Telephone number.
2. Type “FY22”, Type of Grant received, and total amount of grant awarded. Information should only concern PWC Arts Grants
3. List of all grant supported activities completed since the start of the grant period (July 1, 2021) including performances, classes, workshops, public exhibits, etc. Identify each of the following:
Name and Date of event
Brief description/type of each event activity (one-liner is enough)
Total Number of Attendees at each activity
Total Number of Artists/Members who participated
Geographic location(s) and Venue(s) of event

4. List of all scheduled grant funded activities for the remainder of the grant year by the following:
• Name and Date of event

5.
Type the statement, “I hereby certify that, to the best of my knowledge, all information in this Final Report is
complete and accurate.” Below this statement, please type the Name, Title, Daytime Phone, and Original
Signature of the person submitting the report with a signed date.

Submit your completed report PART I by 5PM via mail, in-person, or email
no later than February 1, 2022:

Arts Recreation Specialist, hwilliams@pwcgov.org

PWC Department of Parks, Recreation & Tourism
14420 Bristow Rd., Manassas, VA 20112
703-792-8782


PART II – FINAL REPORT FORM

Please provide answers to all the questions for your organization’s grant category, following the numbered sequence. Identify your answers with both the heading and number of the section. Use a typeface of 10 points or larger. Use only 8 1/2” x 11” pages. Be sure to label the top of each page of the report with the Page Number AND Organization.

1. Type Grantee Information: Organization Name, Address, and Organization Contact– Name & Title, Email address and Telephone number.

2.
List of all final grant funded activities completed since the submission of report Part I, during the grant year (July 1, 2021, to June 30, 2022) including performances, classes, workshops, public exhibits, etc. Identify each activity by the following:
• Name and Date of event
Brief description/type of each event activity (one-liner is enough)
Total Number of Attendees at each activity
Total Number of Artists/Members who participated
Geographic location(s) and Venue(s) of event

3.
Attach 1-3 samples of reviews, testimonies, or program evaluation/surveys regarding grant funded activities for grant year July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022.

4. Describe the effect this FY22 grant had on your organization.


5.
Submit financial report/ profit and loss report for the grant period July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022 (*additional audited statement applies for large based organizations- grantees with annual budgets over $250,000 are required to submit unaudited financials due by July 12, as well as an audited statement due by Dec. 1).

6.
Type the statement, “I hereby certify that, to the best of my knowledge, all information in this Final Report is complete and accurate.” Below this statement, please type the Name, Title, Daytime Phone, and Original Signature of the person submitting the report with a signed date. Submit your completed report PART II by 5PM via mail, in-person, or email no later than July 1, 2022

Arts Recreation Specialist, hwilliams@pwcgov.org
PWC Department of Parks, Recreation & Tourism
14420 Bristow Rd., Manassas, VA 20112
703-792-8782
X
X